Other B1G games ...

No. He wasn’t 1 of the 3 thugs. Was he in the game at the time? Every player from both teams was ejected...except the 10 on the court. Does an ejection have any next game consequences?
Moss was on the bench as the final play unfolded. His long sleeve white dry wick undernhis uniform tank makes him easy to spot.

PSU is about to take down Michigan.

Michigan is now 2-5 in the Big Ten. I'm sure glad Iowa was able to surge late to beat UM. That would have been a bad loss.

I don't think Howard's going to be a HC for long. Players said earlier in the years that he isn't coaching them really but just letting them play.

Michigan is now 2-5 in the Big Ten. I'm sure glad Iowa was able to surge late to beat UM. That would have been a bad loss.

Even good teams go thro dips tho, and their RPI and net isn’t likely to plummet with their schedule. Also their next 6 or 7 are at home. UM will still be a good win by the end of the season

Even good teams go thro dips tho, and their RPI and net isn’t likely to plummet with their schedule. Also their next 6 or 7 are at home. UM will still be a good win by the end of the season

Actually, Michigan's 'home' game vs Rutgers is at MSG ... weird.

Yep, I still think 6 of their next 7 are home tho, that’s gonna make a difference

Well, they already lost one of those home games tonight. :)

Next up (3 home, 2 away, 1 neutral)

vs Illinois
at Nebraska
vs Rutgers at MSG *
vs Ohio State
vs Michigan State
at Northwestern

Well, they already lost one of those home games tonight. :)

Next up (3 home, 2 away, 1 neutral)

vs Illinois
at Nebraska
vs Rutgers at MSG *
vs Ohio State
vs Michigan State
at Northwestern
I glanced at it wrong, shit I didn’t realize PSU won in AA

Just keep laughing at all the “talent” that Ohio State has and their 2-6 conference record. Not sure Holtmann is that great of a coach. He can recruit, but most anyone could recruit at Ohio State.

Just keep laughing at all the “talent” that Ohio State has and their 2-6 conference record. Not sure Holtmann is that great of a coach. He can recruit, but most anyone could recruit at Ohio State.
They wanted McDermott before CH and I agree even Greg could recruit there.

What the hell is up with Michigan St. on the road? They are at the top of the conference, but they got trounced at Purdue and now they are getting trounced at Indiana early in the game.

What the hell is up with Michigan St. on the road? They are at the top of the conference, but they go to Purdue and get trounced. Now they are getting trounced at Indiana early in the game.
It’s early but they looked totally overwhelmed. I‘d still wager MSU is gonna win or make it at the worst a possession game. Glad we don’t have them at home this year, they’re good, it’ll show soon

Latest posts