OT: Usernames

I ain't an expert, but I think all the planes are moot now in any sort of conflict between first world countries. Yeah, they're fine if you're going in to wax the shit out of some country that has leftover 1970's Soviet surplus or a bunch of goat farmers with 50 year old anti-aircraft guns mounted on a Toyota, but there ain't no way you're gonna risk a plane and pilot against a comparably armed enemy today. Just no way.

The Russians are really good at making cheap good planes. 10 cent on the dollar against US. A mig actually shot down the US F16 in Persian Gulf War, but the US didn't admit it.

I'm actually a Waverly grad. Been here since '93. I was here when the Pamida was here. Red Owl? Heard of it, but it was gone.

Yep, Waverly ole stomping grounds to. My town smacked in the middle of both. Used to go to Waverly to cruise the strip in HS which was better than Chucktown as chances of getting in a fight in Chucktown were so much better. Was just nastier there. Waverly always more laid back.

Red Owl in Chuckytown I think turned into an Eagles store but not sure what it is recently if still there. It was pretty much right next to the first McDonalds which was on the main drag coming into town right across from the river.

Damn, I thought you were a lot older than that. 'Member that time we went to the game in Evanston and saw SonderGourney tear it up in a heartbreaking Iowa loss?
Indeed I remember. Fun day/evening. Only thing more memorable was you, Happy Chef and the Ford C-class motorhome.