One game one announcer..who would it be..

I'm not sure if he's ever done a college game but Dick Enberg was really good. NFL voice for NBC for several years.
Dick Enberg did college football and was NBC's Rose Bowl guy for a long time. He was really, really good. I'd put him in the top 3, just below Keith Jackson.

Enberg was incredibly versatile and has announced many different sports.

Iowa vs. Michigan....kinnick stadium......Brent musburger/Ara parsigian.

Keith jackson..AL michaels...Verne lundquist...other?
Brooksy, Dolph or Zabel?

The camera begins to pan across Kinnick full of black and gold on a beautiful fall afternoon and hearing Mushburger begin to intone "You are looking live..." Nothing better.

The camera begins to pan across Kinnick full of black and gold on a beautiful fall afternoon and hearing Mushburger begin to intone "You are looking live..." Nothing better.

The exact picture I got...exact.....the iowa hockeyes lol it was just a big game if CBS and musburger were there....Keith jackson a very close 2nd....Keith jackson talking about Hayden fry teams....beautiful

I wish to amend this comment to insert Keith Jackson. Loved hearing him call games. RIP Sir. And Whoa Nellie!

For college it's Keith Jackson. For pros it's Ray Scott all the way. Probably too old for the kindergarten set here. He was the voice of the Packers for many years. I'm not a packer fan but he was one hell of an announcer.

Old school. Jackson & Mussberger

New school. I really like Brad Nessler. I can hear the others voice but can't for the life of me name him. Oh. Sean McDonough.
Yea, he's really good.

Never ever EVER Musburger. NEVER! The guy would choose who he thought should win at the beginning of every game he called and didn't say anything good about the other team... even if the other team won.

Jason-in-Dodgeball-A-True-Underdog-Story-jason-bateman-25225211-640-480.jpg

I have been to the Great Wall of China. I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt. I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel.

Jackson,no doubt. But, the ol' Monday Night Football with Dandy Don and that crazy crew were pretty fun.

Latest posts