Officially "had it" with Cowherd

DP "gets it" that is show is just entertainment! Cowherd and Rome don't, that is why they take themselves way to serious, DP does not, thus the screwy "Dannettes". Dan knows he is not the story.
If you fall for DP's schtick, he doesn't want you to listen anyway.

Jesus.

Colin is as honest an on air personality as exists in sports talk radio.

LOL, Troll job is obvious.

Cowherd does what the suits at ESPN tell him to do. I love how a couple of years ago he would go on endless rants on how boring, horrible, and lame soccer and their fans were. ESPN signs deal to televise World Cup and EPL and he all of a sudden likes soccer.

Dude is a monkey. Look I think he puts on a good show but he doesn't hold a candle to DP or the guy he replaced Kornheiser (sp)

He talks about dumb **** all the time, has idiot sidekicks, worships celebrities, etc. He's the worst ever.
Again, he doesn't take the world of sports so ******* serious... unlike Rome and Cowherd. It's what makes his show so refreshing in the world of sports talk.... he is an entertainer and he knows it. Sports are not life and death

Cowherd does what the suits at ESPN tell him to do. I love how a couple of years ago he would go on endless rants on how boring, horrible, and lame soccer and their fans were. ESPN signs deal to televise World Cup and EPL and he all of a sudden likes soccer.

Dude is a monkey. Look I think he puts on a good show but he doesn't hold a candle to DP or the guy he replaced Kornheiser (sp)

Great post hoffa. Kornheiser is the best... never miss his podcast at "This Website Stinks".com

Colin is as honest an on air personality as exists in sports talk radio.
LOL, Troll job is obvious.Cowherd does what the suits at ESPN tell him to do. I love how a couple of years ago he would go on endless rants on how boring, horrible, and lame soccer and their fans were. ESPN signs deal to televise World Cup and EPL and he all of a sudden likes soccer.Dude is a monkey. Look I think he puts on a good show but he doesn't hold a candle to DP or the guy he replaced Kornheiser (sp)

i don't think I've ever heard him talk soccer outside of the world cup...

Duff, agree 100% with your earlier post about the value of a college scholarship when it comes to talking about paying athletes. Hope that never happens!

Again, he doesn't take the world of sports so ******* serious... unlike Rome and Cowherd. It's what makes his show so refreshing in the world of sports talk.... he is an entertainer and he knows it. Sports are not life and death

Cowherd doesn't take sports seriously. He just makes stuff up completely. Patrick is a jack ***, even moreso than Cowherd.

hmmm, that sounds like a playa problem not an exploitative school problem.

Except for the fact that a good number of those playas don't belong in a university in the first place. The only reason they are there is because they can run fast or hit hard. That doesn't even cover the athletes who are funneled into garbage degrees so they stay eligible.

Except for the fact that a good number of those playas don't belong in a university in the first place. The only reason they are there is because they can run fast or hit hard. That doesn't even cover the athletes who are funneled into garbage degrees so they stay eligible.

so yer saying they are unfairly and overly compensated for playing football. interesting.

Even though he is guilty of hijacking, Duff is winning this thread.

so yer saying they are unfairly and overly compensated for playing football. interesting.

touche duffman.

i played college sports...didnt get a full ride but i know that i got benefits of a college degree and much less student fees because of it and if a student athlete needs money on top of that than they are probably not thinking about their education and using it...they are thinking they are going to school to major in football or something. not a great career choice for most.

to anyone who talks about injuries...those same injuries could happen in hs or ms or pee-wee sports does that mean we should be giving them a cut of the 10s of dollars that are being made there...wink, wink?

to the original topic...colin has said many times he found out that his personality is to be contrarion and it is a good way to get ratings. he doesnt want to be liked or agreed with. he says if you want that listen to mike and mike. it is the same thing that skip bayless tries to do.

when you complain about colin cowherd you are giving him what he wants...a listener. because it is hard to complain about him if you dont listen.

That's a lie. Cowherd has always hyped soccer. His immediate family is British, and he grew up with soccer. He has been talking about it for years. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Wisconsin and Ohio State got good wins over a good Iowa team. MSU was run out of town. That's all Cowherd was saying.

I GOT that. But I take offense to his citing our 2007 or 2008 schedules and comparing them LSUs 2011 schedule. Utterly ridiculous.

Latest posts