***OFFICIAL TAX SLAYER GAME THREAD: IOWA vs. THE OTHER UT***

First time that I have been embarrassed to be Hawkeye. Heard announcers say Ferentz, "Our players don't step out of a limousine when showing up". Sick and tired of tired of this ****** poor boying Iowa. Iowa is a top ten income generating school. The fact that this loser can't recruit is on him. Fire Ferentz now!!!!

We went an entire season and have not figured out how to defend the jet sweep!
Kirk refuses to lower himself or his team to that level. Outside of perhaps a play action pass, all other attempts to confuse or deceive the other team is an immoral way to play football in his eyes.

Good effort by Tennessee I'd give them an A. Bad news for Kirk and his conservative no nonsense BS yielded a D in my book...as if he cares.

Nice job of punt coverage, Hawks. My gawd. Anything else you wanna **** up before this game is over?

Ok. Has this team forgotten how to play football? There's been so many stupid mistakes you shouldn't be seeing the 13th game of the season. That's bad coaching.

Our talent level is awful. Only going to get worse. Boys, little boys, against men today. How much further is the university going to let the program sink?

1950's football. Need to be wearing leather helmets. Instead of saying our players don't show up in limo's, they should of said, our boys show up in tractors.