***Official Row Boat Springs A Leak Game Thread***

Only got to see the last drive...Win Pig = Big Win
Yet somehow I'm not even smiling. Yes, it was a great win and you could even say Iowa owed those guys for a lot of stuff in the past. They hadn't been in the Top 10 since '62. Glad Iowa could hurt a rival like that. Hawks need to win out, to ease some of this season's letdowns and make this year feel better.

Yet somehow I'm not even smiling. Yes, it was a great win and you could even say Iowa owed those guys for a lot of stuff in the past. They hadn't been in the Top 10 since '62. Glad Iowa could hurt a rival like that. Hawks need to win out, to ease some of this season's letdowns and make this year feel better.
It is what it is, pretty close, but not. Iowa can't be taken seriously until they can figure out how to beat rival Wisconsin, once.

I have a hunch that Minny will still win that game and win the division, and go to the Rose Bowl (after getting blown out by OSU in the CCG).

Yeah, that's how I see it also.

I would rather see Minny the division. But they will be humiliated in Indy.

That was really a fun game to watch today. That pompous prick fleck is a but too much.

:cool:

The only way we go to Indy:

We beat Illinois and Nebraska
Minnesota loses 2 more
Wisconsin loses 2 more

Slim but possible. We probably won't make it, but should be able to score a very nice bowl game
Isn't that impossible....Wisky and Minny play each other yet. Somebody has to win that game.

giphy.gif

Yeah, that's how I see it also.

I would rather see Minny the division. But they will be humiliated in Indy.

That was really a fun game to watch today. That pompous prick fleck is a but too much.

:cool:
You just have to root for Minny. I don't want this win to open the door to Indy for the Badgers yet again.

Minn 6-3
MINN has to lose to both NW and Wisc

Wisc 6-3
Wisc must lose to Purdue and beat Minn

Iowa 6-3
Iowa must beat ILL and Neb

Tiebreaker Minn would be 0-2 against Iowa and Wisconsin. Iowa would be 1-1 against Minn and Wisc. Wisc would be 2-0.

Wisconsin would win the tiebreaker and the division.

Although Iowa could still technically tie for 1st place, I believe Iowa has been eliminated from going to Indy for the CCG.
Good call.

I would love to see Wisconsin get pummeled again.

Isn't that impossible....Wisky and Minny play each other yet. Somebody has to win that game.

There is a mathematical chance of winning the West

Assuming we win out

If Minnesota wins 1 more game, we can't win over them

If they lose 2 and we would win over them

If Wisconsin wins their next 2, they win the West

If they lose 2 we would beat them

Still a chance, but

Not Very Likely

West Division

Standings Conference Pct. Division Pct. Overall Pct. Home Away Neutral Streak
Minnesota 6-1 0.857 3-1 0.750 9-1 0.900 6-0 3-1 0-0 L1
Wisconsin 5-2 0.714 3-1 0.750 8-2 0.800 6-0 2-2 0-0 W2