***Official Row Boat Springs A Leak Game Thread***

I thought brian called a great game. everybodies pissed about the third quarter, we didn't have the ball the whole quarter so it was kinda hard to get points, yards, and do any creative plays cause we had like no plays.

He, Stanley, and Oline were all better today.

Still would like to see them trust Goodson a little more and not abandon the run game at times.

Let's see if he and the Offense can string a couple more solid games together.

couple freshmen haven't played any games running, maybe against nebby or Illinois we can throw a couple of those guys in and see what they got in a game.

So I know were not gonna go to indy, but question. After wiscy won today are we officially out or is there a crazy scenario that we could still get there and win the west. Somebody smarter then me help me out.
Wisky has to lose next week. Minnesota lose out. Iowa win out.

Not gonna happen.

But Who wins that? I don’t know.

So I know were not gonna go to indy, but question. After wiscy won today are we officially out or is there a crazy scenario that we could still get there and win the west. Somebody smarter then me help me out.

I dont think so. I believe WI and Mn would both have to lose out and if course Hawks have to win both remaining. With Wisc and Mn playing each other, I think our chances mathematically ended with the Wisc loss.

Had our chances...

The only way we go to Indy:

We beat Illinois and Nebraska
Minnesota loses 2 more
Wisconsin loses 2 more

Slim but possible. We probably won't make it, but should be able to score a very nice bowl game

Wisky has to lose next week. Minnesota lose out. Iowa win out.

Not gonna happen.

But Who wins that? I don’t know.

Minn 6-3
MINN has to lose to both NW and Wisc

Wisc 6-3
Wisc must lose to Purdue and beat Minn

Iowa 6-3
Iowa must beat ILL and Neb

Tiebreaker Minn would be 0-2 against Iowa and Wisconsin. Iowa would be 1-1 against Minn and Wisc. Wisc would be 2-0.

Wisconsin would win the tiebreaker and the division.

Although Iowa could still technically tie for 1st place, I believe Iowa has been eliminated from going to Indy for the CCG.

Latest posts