****OFFICIAL MSU vs. IOWA PREDICTION THREAD*****

Well, as we saw in 2007...Senior Day doesn't mean squat.

No prediction from me. I'm just hoping for a Hawkeye win. I'll also be going to the BB game Friday night (can't wait for Iowa hoops..gonna be an exciting season), so this will be a great weekend.

I feel good about this game like last week and even though I missed on the score last week I will go with that same score I predicted last week:

Hawks 31
MSU 28

Meyer kicks a game winning FG as time expires.

I'm going to the game.

Last year, I went to the game and we lost to Ohio State.
The year before I went to the game and we beat Minnesota
The year before I went to the game and we beat Penn State

Therefore I can conclude with 100% certainty, that I will be drunk at kickoff.

hawks win 15-13 on a last second td catch by mcnutt

that would actually be really funny and awesome if that happened again. Of course I would also like 31-10 game where I don't have a heart attack during the final drive and during the celebration.

I have no idea whatsoever.

Iowa's weakness DLine against MSU's weakness OLine.

Iowa's strength O, against MSU's strength D.

Perhaps the difference maker is the punting game, where Iowa clearly has the edge.

Hyde will have 2 interceptions. Coker will run for 131 yds and 2 TDs. McNutt 5 receptions 1 TD. Martin Manley 3 receptions, 2 TD. Davis 3 receptions . Vandenberg 1 int. Austinhawk 12 beers!

Iowa 32

MSU 24

Hyde will have 2 interceptions. Coker will run for 131 yds and 2 TDs. McNutt 5 receptions 1 TD. Martin Manley 3 receptions, 2 TD. Davis 3 receptions . Vandenberg 1 int. Austinhawk 12 beers!

Iowa 32

MSU 24

Boy Mike Meyer had quite a horrendous game in your fantasy didn't he. What'd he go on a date with your lady? 2 of 5 in extra points. Better recruit someone new.

I change my prediction due to the snub of Coker by the Doak people. Coker goes off for 234 yards and 4 td's and the hawks destroy Michigan State physically though the score will be much closer than the game actually was.
Iowa 42-MSU 24

Latest posts