****OFFICIAL MSU vs. IOWA PREDICTION THREAD*****

One win and everyone is back on the wagon....I think this game will resemble a more watchable version of the Penn State game. The O will score some points but overall struggle against a very solid D. I think MSU will win 20-16

One win and everyone is back on the wagon....I think this game will resemble a more watchable version of the Penn State game. The O will score some points but overall struggle against a very solid D. I think MSU will win 20-16

This game is already in the bag because Kaldy predicted and MSU victory in my official MSU vs Iowa thread.

None of the predictions in this thread are official by the way.

This game is already in the bag because Kaldy predicted and MSU victory in my official MSU vs Iowa thread.

None of the predictions in this thread are official by the way.

Thats a good point on BK but the masses picking Iowa makes me nervous

My computer went down for two days so I was unable to start and official "official" thread...we currently have two unofficial threads going. I guess its time to start the official thread

that would actually be really funny and awesome if that happened again. Of course I would also like 31-10 game where I don't have a heart attack during the final drive and during the celebration.

I'd rather not have a rerun of that! Blow outs only please.

Latest posts