****Official msu IOWA Game thread***

A very similar nut punch was delivered to the Clones last night. I only caught the last 10 minutes, but you guys must have played pretty well, especially considering Marble was out. Could be a confidence builder for the team.

Really dumbasses? Gesell was mugged on the steal. Foul on White was not called till Iowa got the rebound on the 3. Basabe thrown to the ground on Whites missed ft and ball was at its apex which by rule is goaltendending on Clemmon's shot. You want to know why we lost? I just told you.

Yep. Blame it on the refs. And you are calling others dumba%^es? wow.....

Really dumbasses? Gesell was mugged on the steal. Foul on White was not called till Iowa got the rebound on the 3. Basabe thrown to the ground on Whites missed ft and ball was at its apex which by rule is goaltendending on Clemmon's shot. You want to know why we lost? I just told you.
No, the refs were bad on both sides, we lost for many reasons, the refs weren't one of them.

A very similar nut punch was delivered to the Clones last night. I only caught the last 10 minutes, but you guys must have played pretty well, especially considering Marble was out. Could be a confidence builder for the team.

Hope so but this loss could have the opposite undesired effect. Tough loss when u lead almost the whole game.

Hope so but this loss could have the opposite undesired effect. Tough loss when u lead almost the whole game.
I thought the same thing about the Clone loss last night. It could go either way, but I am betting Fran can turn it into a positive. He is a good coach.

32757688.jpg

Latest posts