****Official msu IOWA Game thread***

Don't blame refs. Slow white boys, no beef, not mental toughness, cant shoot, can't board, scared. I forget anything.

Oh boy, we have two skinny boys comin next year.

32819703.jpg

Love watching this team but.... our Freshmen looked like freshmen - not sure how many turnovers they had, but the physical difference was the difference

About to blow a gasket.

0-3 right now in conference play. We deserve better.

I believed we were a Sweet 16 team before conference play. Now I think we are, at best, an NIT team. Can't come up clutch. Can't make free throws. And cant pay the refs enough money.

Really proud of how Iowa played tonight, especially without Marble. However, the officiating was really bad during the last five minutes of the game. The four things that come to mind for me:

1. The charge on McCabe with just under 4 minutes where the MSU player CLEARLY flopped.

2. The 5 step travel on Appling (I'm pretty sure it was Appling) with just under two minutes which wasn't called. Appling then made his shot.

3. The phantom, super late foul call on White on the 3. Replay showed he didn't touch the MSU guy. White being in front of the guy forced the guy to adjust his shot, which was why he badly missed.

4. Nix getting away with blatant charges on multiple occasions. The one that stands out in my mind was where Basabe was clearly planted, Nix mows him over, and Basabe gets called for the foul.

About to blow a gasket.

I believed we were a Sweet 16 team before conference play. Now I think we are, at best, an NIT team. Can't come up clutch. Can't make free throws. And cant pay the refs enough money.

Damn, spent it all on Kurt.

About to blow a gasket.

What in your wildest imagination had us at S 16?

Don't blame refs. Slow white boys, no beef, not mental toughness, cant shoot, can't board, scared. I forget anything.

Oh boy, we have two skinny boys comin next year.

Whoa...angst. i think we have massively improved in the last couple years
In both recruiting and talent, no?

Latest posts