!*****Official 'Morally Deficient Lions Stalk The Young Hawkeyes' Game Thread*****!

Will Fran Get A Technical Called On Him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh well

The next two games will be very difficult ones to win

Not the best start for the Hawks

One of the worst starts for Fran so far

And on that last shot attempt Moss was fouled, but they missed that too. This is the worst officiating I have seen since the Michigan State 4 step travel game a few years ago. If these refs had there act together Iowa would have won by 10-15 points.

Referees gave this one away with that call

Had to edit after seeing the stats

18 turnovers so far for the Hawks

13-21 free throws

And 7 steals by the Lions

Not stats to produce a win

And this is against a lower tier team on our own court. I do not see one road game victory and EASILY see us losing half to two thirds of our home games. We are looking at 8-22 record. Don’t know how we are getting to eight wins just wishful thinking. :(:(:mad::(:(

And on that last shot attempt Moss was fouled, but they missed that too. This is the worst officiating I have seen since the Michigan State 4 step travel game a few years ago. If these refs had there act together Iowa would have won by 10-15 points.

Officiating at Virginia Tech was worse

Gonna put this one on the back shelf

On to the B1G Championship game now

:cool:

I’m sorry. Young isn’t a good excuse. This is just a bad basketball team. Fran should lose his job but it will be saved because he has a 5* son in waiting.

I’ll watch a game here and there this season but I’m not going to get invested, I’m sure as hell not going to waste my time going to a game. Hopefully 2018 has some surprises.

Pedo State should not even be allowed in the big 10. No program that allows pedophilia to happen should be allowed in the conference. If the ncaa won’t do anything serious about them, at least the conference should. They still have the same administration in place including joepa’s son that allowed the rapes to happen before. Children there are still in danger. Fine and upstanding programs such as Iowa should not have to be in the same conference as those scumbags.

Pedo State should not even be allowed in the big 10. No program that allows pedophilia to happen should be allowed in the conference. If the ncaa won’t do anything serious about them, at least the conference should. They still have the same administration in place including joepa’s son that allowed the rapes to happen before. Children there are still in danger. Fine and upstanding programs such as Iowa should not have to be in the same conference as those scumbags.
You're not wrong, but Iowa should play better bb. A LOT better.

I’m sorry. Young isn’t a good excuse. This is just a bad basketball team. Fran should lose his job but it will be saved because he has a 5* son in waiting.

I’ll watch a game here and there this season but I’m not going to get invested, I’m sure as hell not going to waste my time going to a game. Hopefully 2018 has some surprises.
If we do continue to suck all year, I bet Fran get's one more year from Barta

Officiating at Virginia Tech was worse

Gonna put this one on the back shelf

On to the B1G Championship game now

:cool:

ROFLMAO!!!!! You are talking wrestling right? Give Bartfart a couple of more years and he will screw that up too.

I know you are being sarcastic. Unfortunately I am not as far as wrestling goes. Barta came from Wyoming and has built our sports programs up to that level. We be cowboys now!!!