!*****Official 'Morally Deficient Lions Stalk The Young Hawkeyes' Game Thread*****!

Will Fran Get A Technical Called On Him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing Ellingson at PG, not due to injuries but piss poor recruiting, for a coach who is in his 8th year who was a former PG, is absolutely unacceptable. I have lost all faith in Fran. No PG coming in next year either. Bohannon makes Jok look like he was MJ on the defensive end. His body language and lack of effort after HIS repeated piss poor passes this season should plant his ass in the bench, where he should be starting the game. How did Fran think it was going to work recruiting all these tweeners and no PG?!?! Right now Bohannon couldn't keep me in front of him. Neither can 90% of our team.

Last edited:
Going to be a tough season to stomach no doubt. I am now falling back to the unrealistic hope that this team gets their shit together at the middle or end of the season and can win the B1G tournament.

Playing Ellingson at PG, not due to injuries but piss poor recruiting, for a coach who is in his 8th year who was a former PG, is absolutely unacceptable. I have lost all faith in Fran. No PG coming in next year either. Bohannon makes Jok look like he was MJ on the defensive end. His body language and lack of effort after HIS repeated piss poor passes this season should plant his ass in the bench, where he should be starting the game. How did Fran think it was going to work recruiting all these tweeners and no PG?!?! Right now Bohannon couldn't keep me in front of him. Neither can 90% of our team.

Moss might be able to do that

Maybe Baer but that is it.....

:cool:

Right now our only hope this year is Garza improves a lot, and fast. I guess next year could still be ok if Garza turns into a stud and Wiescamp is the best freshman in the history of Iowa basketball. Maybe CJ will be what Ellingson and Oglesby were supposed to and Connor wasn't over rated because hos last name. That is a whole lot of ifs that need to happen just to still reach my hopes for next year.

Garza and Nunge are just not ready for this. They both could have used a redshirt. Uhl, Ellingson, M.D are nothing more than warm bodies. C.M, has mono and is sorely missed. On the plus side, Cook is a beast!

Pedo State should not even be allowed in the big 10. No program that allows pedophilia to happen should be allowed in the conference. If the ncaa won’t do anything serious about them, at least the conference should. They still have the same administration in place including joepa’s son that allowed the rapes to happen before. Children there are still in danger. Fine and upstanding programs such as Iowa should not have to be in the same conference as those scumbags.

Wow.

Pedo State should not even be allowed in the big 10. No program that allows pedophilia to happen should be allowed in the conference. If the ncaa won’t do anything serious about them, at least the conference should. They still have the same administration in place including joepa’s son that allowed the rapes to happen before. Children there are still in danger. Fine and upstanding programs such as Iowa should not have to be in the same conference as those scumbags.
Those scumbags just beat us fair and square.

ROFLMAO!!!!! You are talking wrestling right? Give Bartfart a couple of more years and he will screw that up too.

I know you are being sarcastic. Unfortunately I am not as far as wrestling goes. Barta came from Wyoming and has built our sports programs up to that level. We be cowboys now!!!

He's already screwed that up - PSU is the class of the Big Ten now.

Actually, Iowa was only really worth a darn under Gable.

You want to see what excellence looks like? Iowa wrestling national championships, pre Bowlsby-

1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986

1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.

Iowa, at one time, took sports very seriously.

All coaches in all sports should be required to read Gable's book. There's no room for excuses in his philosophy, and it works.

He's already screwed that up - PSU is the class of the Big Ten now.

Actually, Iowa was only really worth a darn under Gable.

You want to see what excellence looks like? Iowa wrestling national championships, pre Bowlsby-

1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986

1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.

Iowa, at one time, took sports very seriously.

All coaches in all sports should be required to read Gable's book. There's no room for excuses in his philosophy, and it works.

Have ya ever wondered how the apologists view Gable?

It probably goes something like this: His success has nothing to do with hard work; high standards and a refusal to accept limitations. It was luck and timing.

Do we seriously have to play Michigan State?

Like is there some obscure mercy rule where you agree to forfeit but it only goes in the record books as losing by 10?

A forfeited basketball game in the NCAA is a 2-0 loss provided 30 minutes aren't played first. That'd certainly help our defensive average.

A forfeited basketball game in the NCAA is a 2-0 loss provided 30 minutes aren't played first. That'd certainly help our defensive average.

Lol, and hardly dent our offensive average.

Despite the loss tonight I do have to give our guys a little credit for showing a little fight all the way to the end of the game.

Have ya ever wondered how the apologists view Gable?

It probably goes something like this: His success has nothing to do with hard work; high standards and a refusal to accept limitations. It was luck and timing.

Lol. Well, we kind of are in a recruiting hotbed for wrestling, but I think that has much to do with Gable, and Minnesota being so good, honestly.