!*****Official 'Morally Deficient Lions Stalk The Young Hawkeyes' Game Thread*****!

Will Fran Get A Technical Called On Him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pedo State should not even be allowed in the big 10. No program that allows pedophilia to happen should be allowed in the conference. If the ncaa won’t do anything serious about them, at least the conference should. They still have the same administration in place including joepa’s son that allowed the rapes to happen before. Children there are still in danger. Fine and upstanding programs such as Iowa should not have to be in the same conference as those scumbags.
Would you just shut the F up once and for all with your pedo state derailings every time there’s a Penn State game? It’s old hat and everyone knows they suck.

You can bitch about me all you want, but you are seriously the worst poster on this board. Every single post of yours is either some idiotic, one-man thread about women’s basketball, bitching about EVERY SINGLE CALL and how the refs screw Iowa on every play, or something about “pedo state.” Give it up.

:mad:
Would you just shut the F up once and for all with your pedo state derailings every time there’s a Penn State game? It’s old hat and everyone knows they suck.

You can bitch about me all you want, but you are seriously the worst poster on this board. Every single post of yours is either some idiotic, one-man thread about women’s basketball, bitching about EVERY SINGLE CALL and how the refs screw Iowa on every play, or something about “pedo state.” Give it up.
You mad????

You get up on the wrong side of the bed???o_O