Official Michigan St @ Iowa Gamethread

This isn't a great MSU team, but wouldn't be shocked to see them in the final 4.

Love the Hawks kickin ass.

But it’s goddamn awkward having both teams use the same tunnel. Make a new visitors tunnel when they connect the new wrestling addition ffs.

Hawks relentless on attacking Sparty tonight and surprisingly they can't do much to slow us down. Another game where almost everyone on the Hawks has contributed.

Love the Hawks kickin ass.

But it’s goddamn awkward having both teams use the same tunnel. Make a new visitors tunnel when they connect the new wrestling addition ffs.
Mackey Arena comes immediately to mind as another arena where both teams share the same tunnel. I'm sure there are more-i know Illinois assembly hall used to, because Ed Horton and Ken Norman once got in a shoving match there but they remodeled that place a few years ago.

I feel like MSU is going to make a run. Our offense has played spectacular. Can we keep it up? I would like to see a little better defense by the Hawks. Kris ended up in two foul jail. Rebraca had a heck of a half on the boards. Go Hawks.