!*****Official Kick The Kitty Cats Game Thread*****!

Those refs were complete rubbish. Iowa is clearly the much better team even without their best player. on 4th down in regulation the mildcats were definitely offside, and that is what caused the movement. However the blind refs missed it. That would have put Iowa in position for the game winning touchdown. In overtime the mildcat quarterback was clearly still in the pocket, and there was no receiver in the area where he threw it to. That would have pushed the mildcats to 3rd and mile, and they probably would not have scored. These refs handed the games. On top of that I am sick and tired of the media love fest for those bums. Just because they graduated from there does not mean they need to be their lapdogs. The media and the refs should both be ashamed of their poor performance today!
I know you’re trolling us, but you are the shittiest poster on this entire board. Except for @Joshbrown I guess. But make no mistake, you are totally cringe worthy.

Time for a snack.....

Five Guys in Ankeny.....Or

Two%20Girls%20Waffle%20House%20-%201900.jpeg

:cool:

Stop expecting good things from a ferentz led team, it makes life much easier.

I expected to win this game after the first quarter. And again during OR when we had them 3rd and long....

Losing will always hurt. Regardless to who or how, but last second and close losses are more painful to me.

Also on the 3rd down play Iowa got a terrible spot, he was easily 1 foot further ahead. It should have been a 1st down on the last drive in regulation.

You know this is bad when the ABC highlight show's only Iowa highlight was Fant's drop. Pathetic. Phil Parker needs to start breaking clip boards over the offensive coach's heads.

Latest posts