!*****Official Kick The Kitty Cats Game Thread*****!

Right here... Thought this one would be a win coming off the bye. But also didn’t predict not having Josey, pretty big loss. Not to mention Snyder but at the end of the day, the offense has to score more than 10. This one wasn’t on the D.
Missed kick, I don’t know how many drops, false start with 4th and inches, stupid interception, this team is absolutely horrible all around and when you add in BF playcalling games are almost unwinnable

Preseason, I thought we would lose this one

SuperGenius

wile_e_coyote_super_genius.jpg

:cool:

so did i, duke. In fact, preseason, i've called every win and loss, so far. the problem is that it is painfully obvious we could be much, much better on offense and we could be 7-0 if we were more aggressive on offense. kirk is pissing away another good defense.

And everyone should expect that KF loves this loss because he can use it to win the next few games.
BRUTAL LOSS and I would be in favor of anything that would be new and imaginative. Too many games like this!

4th and 1 penalty....Neimann misses tackle in OT...bad 3rd down call in OT...dropped pass to end game. We didn’t deserve to win even though we clearly were the better team.

rob, can you game film this game and see how many plays it took us to get to 4th down when we ran the ball on 1st down and the same for when we threw it on 1st down? i'd lay money we had longer more sustained drives when we threw it on 1st down.

Right here... Thought this one would be a win coming off the bye. But also didn’t predict not having Josey, pretty big loss. Not to mention Snyder but at the end of the day, the offense has to score more than 10. This one wasn’t on the D.

Nw offense is bad......The Iowa D did enough to win....No excuses, none, Iowa isn’t a very good team time to accept it.

4th and 1 penalty....Neimann misses tackle in OT...bad 3rd down call in OT...dropped pass to end game. We didn’t deserve to win even though we clearly were the better team.
Not you to mention the missed FG
Cute play calls (reverse)
Running up the middle with the box loaded
Audible that consists of one play

Those refs were complete rubbish. Iowa is clearly the much better team even without their best player. on 4th down in regulation the mildcats were definitely offside, and that is what caused the movement. However the blind refs missed it. That would have put Iowa in position for the game winning touchdown. In overtime the mildcat quarterback was clearly still in the pocket, and there was no receiver in the area where he threw it to. That would have pushed the mildcats to 3rd and mile, and they probably would not have scored. These refs handed the games. On top of that I am sick and tired of the media love fest for those bums. Just because they graduated from there does not mean they need to be their lapdogs. The media and the refs should both be ashamed of their poor performance today!

Better teams don't do those things as frequently as Iowa does. No one deserves to win. The better team usually does. Hawks are not better than Northwestern this year.

Those refs were complete rubbish. Iowa is clearly the much better team even without their best player. on 4th down in regulation the mildcats were definitely offside, and that is what caused the movement. However the blind refs missed it. That would have put Iowa in position for the game winning touchdown. In overtime the mildcat quarterback was clearly still in the pocket, and there was no receiver in the area where he threw it to. That would have pushed the mildcats to 3rd and mile, and they probably would not have scored. These refs handed the games. On top of that I am sick and tired of the media love fest for those bums. Just because they graduated from there does not mean they need to be their lapdogs. The media and the refs should both be ashamed of their poor performance today!

Atta boy, Nick!