!*****Official Kick The Kitty Cats Game Thread*****!

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Let me know if I posted this early enough. :p

Time: 11am CST
Location: Evanston, Illinois (Home of the American Toby Jug Museum & Nerds)
TV: ESecPN2
Weather: 67°F; 13mph breeze out of the south; Mostly/Partly Cloudy
Announcing Crew: Jason Benetti; Kelly Stouffer; Kris Budden

mlbf_538604883_th_45.jpg

Kelly-Stouffer.jpg

rs477867_20160803_jf2_5344_kris-budden-zoom-c8cd0594-193b-4d78-b9f3-984cf6640787.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if I posted this early enough. :p

Time: 11pm CST
Location: Evanston, Illinois (Home of the American Toby Jug Museum & Nerds)
TV: ESecPN2
Weather: 67°F; 13mph breeze out of the south; Mostly/Partly Cloudy
Announcing Crew: Jason Benetti; Kelly Stouffer; Kris Budden
11pm, I don’t know if I can stay up that late TK... ;)

I will watch. Patiently waiting to see the bye week adjustments that I know BF has made.

I expect we are up 14-0 after our first 2 drives.

Thanks for posting, TK. Just came over to do that. Not ideal losing these two against this type of offense. Gervase in at FS with Hooker at SS. I think it will be Kevin Ward at Leo with Niemann moving to MLB.

Thanks for posting, TK. Just came over to do that. Not ideal losing these two against this type of offense. Gervase in at FS with Hooker at SS. I think it will be Kevin Ward at Leo with Niemann moving to MLB.
Thanks for confirming this

Whats wrong with Taylor? i'd move Hooker to FS and use Taylor at SS before starting Gervase. He gets beat deep.

I think they're trying to keep Hooker at SS rather than flipping him back and forth.

Rugamba will be starting at corner with Jackson.

He warmed up but he was not on the field for the seven on sevens. I don't think he's playing. I don't think Iowa would put out that he's not playing of he was. We'll find out soon enough.
I'm writing a nasty letter to the Big 10 Network for their fake news report, and I'm CC Donald Trump on it!

Latest posts