!*****Official 'Is Iowa Faster Than A Bunch Of Turtles?' Game Thread*****!

Bohannon 12.5 Points O/U

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's gotta be a grad transfer out there somewhere who wants to play 30 minutes of point guard a game for Iowa next year right?

RIGHT?

Allow me to rant here: The refs in this game were the worst I've seen this season. They are not the reason Iowa lost. But were terrible. Anticipating calls. Allowing hands in backs and shoves that they would then call travels. Not having the balls to call a tech on a guy standing over a player on his back taunting him.

You refs sucked ass this game.

Why do our guys stop trying? Moss playing Ole defense and Dailey not boxing out. Do they like getting embarrassed?

As many problems as this team has, if we just tried for 40 minutes, we would probably still be a bubble team. That is far and away the biggest problem. They go through 5 minute stretches where they completely stop trying. You just don't see that in D1 sports often.

Allow me to rant here: The refs in this game were the worst I've seen this season. They are not the reason Iowa lost. But were terrible. Anticipating calls. Allowing hands in backs and shoves that they would then call travels. Not having the balls to call a tech on a guy standing over a player on his back taunting him.

The refs took this game over. The Hawks were playing well until then.

Well, this game did not end well

Refs took us out of the game

Certainly has an effect on the team to let the opponents slam us around and then get called for touch fouls when we are on the floor after being smashed and pushed all over the place

Nonetheless, we showed considerable improvement this game.\

We had a chance to actually win this one

We are not experienced enough to handle the obvious discrepancies from the referees

Nowhere to go but up

:cool:

Yep.

Apparently it is very difficult to ref BB.
I never thought so, but that was awhile ago.

Latest posts