!*****Official 'Is Iowa Faster Than A Bunch Of Turtles?' Game Thread*****!

Bohannon 12.5 Points O/U

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem is, a player who can get to the rim and isn't very good isn't going to help. We need a player who is good and can get to the rim. And despite people thinking every team we play has one (I see why they think that because we make every player on every team look good) they aren't easy to come by.
5 of the TOP 10 assist leaders are from mid-major teams.....I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys who can drive and dish.

The problem is, a player who can get to the rim and isn't very good isn't going to help. We need a player who is good and can get to the rim. And despite people thinking every team we play has one (I see why they think that because we make every player on every team look good) they aren't easy to come by.
AND 11 of the Top 20 from mid-majors so there are plenty of guys out there.

5 of the TOP 10 assist leaders are from mid-major teams.....I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys who can drive and dish.

Well when there are 200 and some mid majors, I'd say there will always be some guys who excel.

Well when there are 200 and some mid majors, I'd say there will always be some guys who excel.
I believe you doubted that too. BTW 30 of the TOP 50 assist leaders are from mid-majors. I mean you keep making statements you have no clue about. Yeah Yeah I know its just your opinion you never meant it.

I believe you doubted that too. BTW 30 of the TOP 50 assist leaders are from mid-majors. I mean you keep making statements you have no clue about. Yeah Yeah I know its just your opinion you never meant it.

You do realize that mid majors play against mid majors, so why would their assist numbers be worse? Are there any mid majors on the scoring leader list? That would be crazy too!

I'm still trying to figure out your point. Why wouldn't mid majors have equally good assist numbers?

I'm still trying to figure out your point. Why wouldn't mid majors have equally good assist numbers?
Really your first statement was those guys are hard to find that there aren't many...there are plenty and until about 10 days ago those stats were against non-conference opponents many of which are Power 5 teams.

Latest posts