***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Sparty Win and In BTT Game thread***

lol lets all blame the refs now like a bunch of scrubs, maybe if we didn't turn the ball over during 5 straight possessions and maybe get some good shots off we would have won. We had it in the bag and blew it, the refs didn't cost us. On to the NIT!

Ultra frustrating. Better clean out Carver Hawkeye gonna host 2-3 NIT games now. And I say that with a sorrowful heart.

lol lets all blame the refs now like a bunch of scrubs, maybe if we didn't turn the ball over during 5 straight possessions and maybe get some good shots off we would have won. We had it in the bag and blew it, the refs didn't cost us. On to the NIT!

Pound sand, junior

Great Job choking again Hawks, once again season is over cause they not making it to the only tournament that matters...not that we should be shocked all they have done in big games all year is pee down their legs late in the game.

The league's not corrupt. Getting 8 teams in the dance would have made a lot of sense for the league so if anything we should have gotten calls. College basketball refs are just terrible and it did effect this game. But we're not good enough to close out good teams. I don't know why, but we just can't do it.

Chalk that L up to the 9 Minute Scoring Drought..

Too many spectators on the court for the Hawks during that stretch....White was the ring leader. I really don't see what JO brings, if you are the sniper then you got get a shot off. They run so many plays for him and he only shoots when he is wide open. The second unit played very well and Basabe has been great.

reffs aren't the reason Iowa lost. But how can you call that foul on White when Nix lands on Marble and its a no call? It can't be a foul on one end and not on the other. It just can't.

Its flat out dishonest.

Hate to blame the refs, but had they actually done their jobs...Iowa wins. The 2calls that stick out the most is the shot clock violation that MSU ended up getting 2 points out of...that's -2 for MSU. And also the obvious foul on marble shooting the three. Wtf? How was that not called. The announcer was even in awe. And let's swathe hits 2/3 free throws. There's +2 for hawks. That's the worst officiating I've seen for a while. Yikes.

Latest posts