***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Sparty Win and In BTT Game thread***

Nice job refs. Well called second half..I don't care what anyone says. Thank you Hawks for giving it all you had!! I'm going to get drunk now. Love you all

I don't like blaming refs but **** that. That screwed over our season, I'd love to know how the **** they only fouled 6 ******* times in the second ******* half.

White gets called for the foul, marble gets nothing. If he had a white jersey on he goes to the line for 3, guaranteed

I don't like blaming refs but **** that. That screwed over our season, I'd love to know how the **** they only fouled 6 ******* times in the second ******* half.

gotta have the top 4 seeds in the finals. It looks good.

Godawful freaking B1G officiating!!!!!! Delaney needs to go and his whole freaking corrupt officiating staff!

Agreed... and at least 3 Big 10 teams will get beat by a lower seed in NCAA due to guys picking up 2 quick fouls or opponent shooting 30+ FT's.

How the f did Marble not get fouled if that was a foul on White earlier? The clear out Marble got called on? Were they not watching Nix all game? Absolute BS. Payne had McCabe in a headlock heading down the court and no call. I could go on.

Latest posts