OFFICIAL IOWA vs PENN ST GAME THREAD

Being down 3 on the road is NOT bad....especially against PSU. They don't have a great offense...but our defense will regroup in the third. Some of you need to watch a few more years of Iowa football before you comment...it's that bad.

Cibula most years I would agree with you. Not this year.

So ferentz has resorted to keep it conservative on the road?! another Minnesota 2010 and OSU 2009 coming up fellas!!!! Good Nite!!!!

Dude, shut the **** up. No one agrees with you. It's ridiculous that we sat on the ball there. You are the one who apparently knows nothing about football.

whatever you say. Down 3 on the road in the big 10......yep, time to jump off the bridge. I'm the one who doesn't know.....uh okay.;)

It's a rebuilding year. I understand this. But it's painful watching this team this year. We need to play every young dlineman we have so we're not rebuilding the next couple of years as well.

Being down 3 doesn't mean you can't try to score before the half... Not like we weren't moving the ball other than that 3rd possession.

I'm glad you aren't the coach. If we wouldn't have ran out the clock it would have been 20-3 PSU at the end of the half.

Some do have Short Memories on here.

Iowa State beats Iowa 44-41 On Field Celebration Video - YouTube

I just call it like I see it. Iowa needs to man up and start playing some damn ball. This is sickening. I love how this coaching staff has resorted back to what they know best.

Let's run out the clock. Or atleast try. Penn State timeout..

Yeah, 'cause that's the same situation. I do recall getting down early to ISU and then failing to be able to make up the ground. That's how it went, right?

Revisionist history is not history.

Canzeri had a major first half impact. Good to see that. Maybe people should post 100 more Canzeri messages about his potential.

SCORE SOME FVCKING POINTS FOR CHRIST SAKES ... I THOUGHT WE'D BEEN PRACTICING THE HURRY UP ... THAT WAS THE PERFECT CHANCE TO SHOW IT OFF ... NO, LET'S FVCKING SIT ON IT ... OH, NOW IT'S UNDER :20, LET'S THROW NOW ... RETARDED

Just another reason why I dont think Ferentz has any desire to go to the NFL

no 2:00 min offense crap in the NFL wouldnt fly for long - unless he was going to take all the same coordinators with him....

Stuff will never fail to NOT get old

whatever you say. Down 3 on the road in the big 10......yep, time to jump off the bridge. I'm the one who doesn't know.....uh okay.;)

Iowa shouldn't be having any issues with this Penn State team. Dude wake the hell up. Iowa is the better team and most Penn State fans say that as well.

This Penn State team is not good!

Latest posts