OFFICIAL Iowa vs ISU prediction thread

Klein fell back in coverage all day and was all over the field. Held one of the more versitile backs in the country to 1 catch.

Wow....so Knott DIDNT drop into coverage on passes? So Klien dropped into coverag on running plays? Klien personally covered this AMAZING back all by himself all game long......that is Amazing, especially considering that Knott had 2 pass breakups to Kliens 1..

Dude just face it, everything you said about the teams is incorrect, from DL getting to the QB, to having LB playing like AA.

Defensive battle in the 1st half....score knotted at 10-10.

Iowa's o-line begins to exert its run blocking dominance late in the 3rd qtr and JVB hits on a couple of big play action passes as Iowa pulls away late.

Iowa - 31
ISU - 23

27-20 Hawks. It will be a back and forth game with an ISU turnover in the second half making the difference.

Hawkeyes 30-Clones 27, thriller
images

...No projection from me.

I can't F'in wait till the weekend though. I've missed this feeling.. agonizing through the week just to get to football..

Surprising...not alot of Hawk fans picking the clones. I have to say this weeks prediction thread is a little meaningless...or more so than usual. It's pretty damn near impossible for an Iowa fan to say the clones can win this game. They could come in with Alabama's resume and most would still say we have their number.

I'm honestly not sure what to expect in this game. If Iowa controls Jantz making plays outside of the pocket...I think they win. If Jantz channels his Cam Newton again...well, long day in store.

38 - 27 Iowa. See Iowa fans can't pick the clones.

Latest posts