***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Buckeye$ game thread***

I seem to agree with you a lot bcl. By the time we play Illinois they might be in the "supposed to games" category also.

I thought about that but Illinois is a team that can beat anyone and lose to anyone. Even if they go on a huge losing streak before we play them, I still would be afraid of them.

Still complaining about the officiating brah?

Ghostie, you appeared to have taken a powder in the game thread , from about 7:24 to 9:49 pm. What, you get all butt hurt playing with the rest of us? Somebody throw sand in your eyes?

Ah, just kidding. Nice to have you back.

LOL.

Ghostie, you appeared to have taken a powder in the game thread , from about 7:24 to 9:49 pm. What, you get all butt hurt playing with the rest of us? Somebody throw sand in your eyes?

Ah, just kidding. Nice to have you back.

LOL.

My gramma doesn't turn 91 everyday. Better than watching a basketball game.

Tell gramma happy B-Day from us all...

Is that all you got?

Not to suggest you lie.. but what's the point? Why do you lie and why are you a self-hater ghost of yourself?

Whhoooops... you like the attention.

OK. The subcommittee on butthurt of the full new committee will acknowledge without prejudice. You do seem to have a full two-hour blackout from the board, so we will accept it.

Happy Birthday to G'ma. Ninety-one is a good ride. May she live to celebrate more b'days with her favorite grandson!

Latest posts