***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Buckeye$ game thread***

Dammit, we're likely to lose but the fact is, we played like *** all game and had a shot to beat a ranked team on the road. We're almost there.

We didn't give up, and we played like dog ****.....yet we were still in it with a minute to go. I know Fran isn't looking for moral victories, but he can really use this loss to motivate and teach the team.

We didn't give up, and we played like dog ****.....yet we were still in it with a minute to go. I know Fran isn't looking for moral victories, but he can really use this loss to motivate and teach the team.

I think some time practicing FTs is the first order of business...

Yeah, moral victories suck but it does show that we aren't bad. Maybe we'll learn some lessons that let's us beat Minnesota or Indiana or something.

Matta, you pulled this one out of your azz. But you didn't deserve it. You got the benefit of some horrible officiating and equally bad shooting by the Hawks.

We got some calls our way aplenty tonight...and missed FTs all but negated them. Gesell was out of control on the offensive possession, anyway.

Not really and not when they counted... Normally I don't talk about refs and referring... It was the timeliness as much as anything...

May Iowa meet MI ST and O (aho) ST in the Big Ten Tourney.

The only thing we did good is....rebounds,point off the turnovers,bench points and everything else we 're bad but we'll be fine for the rest of the year

Latest posts