Official Iowa v Wisconsin Game Thread

Other than a few missed FTs and sometimes allowing penetration, Iowa is playing very well. Keep the pace up the second half and force Wisconsin to run!

Definitely have to weather the first 5 minutes. Wisconsin will string some buckets together early, and Iowa can't afford to go cold during that run.

Gotta be happy with the largest lead of the game, despite the two awful calls down the stretch. Hawks playing very aggressive!

Forgot the obvious goal tending call that wasn't; but the homer announcers seem to agree with the obvious miscall. The ball was off the rim, Olaseni was just too quick!

Is it just me or have the Badger fans not been as hard on Utoff as I thought they would be. Maybe they're sad to see what could have been.:rolleyes:

Definitely have to weather the first 5 minutes. Wisconsin will string some buckets together early, and Iowa can't afford to go cold during that run.

If WI can't make a run in the first 5 of the 2nd half, they could be in real trouble.

If this Hawkeye teams starts hitting on all cylinders I could see a final four run. I haven't thought this year that they're a definite tourney team. They just haven't been consistent enough. Some of the runs I've seen in the first half of this game shows me the potential. I feel like a dog, drooling at the mouth at the thought of it.

Latest posts