Official Iowa v Wisconsin Game Thread

Nice to see the Hawks close out a half in big game the way we did. I'd like to get an anti-biotic to cure the infection that has caused Iowa to be a bad free throw shooting team this year. It has to be an infection because it seems like it has hit everybody on the team. Iowa looking good so far. God answering prayers.

Our D seems to have baffled the Badgers

They will be somewhat below their average if this continues.....

It will be magnificent if we prevent them from setting a record for starting the season with 15 wins.,...

had to put the kids down and come back to find out we're up by 11 at half?!?!? F yes *******!!!!

HAWKS LOOK AWESOME
Half time on Big 10 Network "Timmy" said Iowa is a Final Four team. Holy smokes guys this is the best Iowa team I've seen in years.

close this out

don't let them get back in it from the line

don't cough it up trying to use clock in the half court

seen this team blow too many double digit halftime leads to feel good right now

Gotta be happy with the largest lead of the game, despite the two awful calls down the stretch. Hawks playing very aggressive!

Just a question I've had for at least a year and one-half. Will Woody or McCabe ever get a call to go their way if it's a close play?

IA need to maintain the energy and attack in the second half. Need to foul out Dekker and Gasser to demoralize WI. Go Hawks!

Latest posts