Official Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

Why not take a timeout and try to get the ball back with some time? Especially with the wind at your back? You've hit some big pass plays today. This is why we lose. To Conservative!!!

1 throw negates all the other underthrown deep balls. You heard it here first.

They weren't underthrown because he can't throw it that far. I'm pretty sure he's got more overthrown deep passes than underthrown ones. That's what I mean when I say he needs to anticipate where his receivers are going to be. He doesn't do that well on deep throws right now but it's not a function of arm strength.

Why not take a timeout and try to get the ball back with some time? Especially with the wind at your back? You've hit some big pass plays today. This is why we lose. To Conservative!!!

Conservative is a tough opponent.

Lucky on the stop there as the QB got tackled by a Iowa player who was already on the ground. Iowa finally has a kicker who can kick the ball in the end zone on kick offs, now if they can just get a speedster to ruturn punts and kick offs.

What the H@LL, Kirk? You run, run, run... Kill the clock, and THEN call timeout now that there's no time left to do anything? Brilliant.

Honestly, we should be kneeling at this point so I imagine we'll screw this up somehow.

OK if you're going to take the timeout, why not take a timeout as soon as you got the 1st? That gives you 14 seconds instead of 11 seconds. So stupid.

Latest posts