*****OFFICIAL Iowa State struggling with Drake Game THREAD*******

I remember this and the UNI fans , a few of which I knew, where calling for an investigation. UNI has beaten ISU many times since the 1980s.

I just started reading this full thread and I cant believe there are ISU fans over here posting about the game and wanting to make excuses.

As soon as ISU won thier 7th game they should cancelled this makeup game as it was not needed on Dec 1 in Iowa.

I get why they wanted to schedule another game, but you can't schedule a non scholarship opponent. Once all FCS schools were no longer an option, you just suck it up and lose the game. You don't ever schedule a non scholarship team, period.

Ok? Iowa State already beat Akron.

Real bad day today. However they did win and it’s in the rear view mirror.

Aaaah yes, the transitive property, ISU beat Akron therefore they would have run away with the B1G West. Okay, got it.

Yesterday was an embarrassment falling short of a total disaster because they were gifted a win. The only way Cyclone fans can look at it is as a blessing in disguise. Washington St. or Syracuse will be a tough out in the bowl game. If Campbell can use that trainwreck yesterday to get his team a little more dialed in then that near disaster may be worth it.

Been there and done that. Just imagine how many Big12 titles Iowa could win, if they got to play in that easy ass league.....I mean Nebraska used to win them all the time, and they can't win the B1G

Speaking just to this year, Kyler Murray would single-handedly make Iowa’s defense look silly. I don’t see Iowa beating Texas this year, either. Probably at least one of the “no way Iowa should lose to these guys” losses in there as well.

Speaking just to this year, Kyler Murray would single-handedly make Iowa’s defense look silly. I don’t see Iowa beating Texas this year, either. Probably at least one of the “no way Iowa should lose to these guys” losses in there as well.

I think every P5 conference champion would beat Iowa. Texas, I wouldn't be scared of at all.

I think every P5 conference champion would beat Iowa. Texas, I wouldn't be scared of at all.

You don’t have to be scared of them. But Watching the entirety of every Texas and Iowa game this year, that’s the reality, unfortunately. And I can’t stand watching Texas win, especially the way they do.

You don’t have to be scared of them. But I’ve also watched every game of Texas and Iowa this year, and that’s the reality, scared or not.

You must have missed the Texas Maryland game then. Texas could very well beat Iowa, but if they played 10 times at a neutral site, Texas would win 6 of them at most.

You must have missed the Texas Maryland game then. Texas could very well beat Iowa, but if they played 10 times at a neutral site, Texas would win 6 of them at most.

Sure didn’t miss the Maryland game. If that’s what you’re making your 6-game analysis on, then you can roll with that. Again, watched every game of both, and each team play multiple times live. Iowa would be lucky to get 3 of 10.

Sure didn’t miss the Maryland game. If that’s what you’re making your 6-game analysis on, then you can roll with that. Again, watched every game of both, and each team play multiple times live. Iowa would be lucky to get 3 of 10.

giphy.gif

Latest posts