*****OFFICIAL Iowa State struggling with Drake Game THREAD*******

That "high school" team with 18 seniors scored more than our team in way shittier conditions and on the road. At least try to be funny.

Derp! Da Clowns were pathetic today because NOBODY on that team or on that coaching staff wanted to play a non scholarship team like Drake......just like I tried to tell you all week long.

Derp! Da Clowns were pathetic today because NOBODY on that team or on that coaching staff wanted to play a non scholarship team like Drake......just like I tried to tell you all week long.
Still gotta play the game like I've told you for 2 weeks "dumbass"

I’m confused. The team that won the west lost every noncon game including Akron. Can’t be that hard to win in the big 10
I hate to tell you pal but Iowa is in the B1G and soup man can't beat them. Probably the only teams you clowns could beat would be illini and fuskers.

It was unfair that the weather only negatively affected Iowa State. Drake was able to avoid the weather so I can see why ISU fans are upset. Both teams need to play in the same conditions.

Yea, scholarship players evidently can't handle bad weather but non-scholly players can. Makes sense!

Still gotta play the game like I've told you for 2 weeks "dumbass"

No they didn’t. When IW was a no go, the game wasn’t necessary as ISU was bowl eligible already. West Virginia had a game canceled and they weren’t stupid enough to schedule a non scholarship school to play where there is no upside at all for your players, coaches or fans. Even those hillbillies know more than u and Polturd.

No they didn’t. When IW was a no go, the game wasn’t necessary as ISU was bowl eligible already. West Virginia had a game canceled and they weren’t stupid enough to schedule a non scholarship school to play where there is no upside at all for your players, coaches or fans. Even those hillbillies know more than u and Polturd.

WVU was the road team. You still don't get it

Latest posts