*****OFFICIAL Iowa State struggling with Drake Game THREAD*******

WVU was the road team. You still don't get it

Pssstt.....remember I'm the one who said the only reason they are doing it is for the money, you are the one who said the game was good for ISU for things other than money. It was obvious that the players, coaches and fans didn't want anything to do with playing Drake, just as I said.

Pssstt.....remember I'm the one who said the only reason they are doing it is for the money, you are the one who said the game was good for ISU for things other than money. It was obvious that the players, coaches and fans didn't want anything to do with playing Drake, just as I said.
It's always been about money. You're just assuming players didn't want to play. Weather always equalizes talent gap. If they didn't want to, then they deserved to lose. "You play to win the game, you don't just play it to play it"

This is why Pollard played the game. 56,000 "paid attendance", that cheap SOB didn't want to refund money to the 54,000 people who didn't attend the game.
Serves Pollard right. They lose players to injury, the game was played in conditions better suited for duck hunting, pictures of the empty stadium will make some "bottom ten" or "worst of" lists this week and his team got pushed to the brink by Drake.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I’m confused. The team that won the west lost every noncon game including Akron. Can’t be that hard to win in the big 10
Hey clown if it's so easy to win in the B1G why don't you schedule more B1G games? If they're a piece of cake to win schedule some or shut the eff up! Fuskers thought the same way you do and they learned very quick that they stink!

Forever immortalized in gif format on the interwebz:

OUnPatW.gif

that is hilarious!!
Years ago I watched UNI leading the clowns late, with the clowns needing a miracle. The refs called three consecutive pass interference calls against UNI, first of the game until the clowns threw for a touchdown to win it. That win was as shady a win as any I've ever seen by the clowns.

It's always been about money. You're just assuming players didn't want to play. Weather always equalizes talent gap. If they didn't want to, then they deserved to lose. "You play to win the game, you don't just play it to play it"

ISU has D1 scholarship athletes, they don't want to play the sisters of the poor a week after the season is over in a meaningless game. ISU's second team should beat Drake by 30+ points, but the fact is no ISU coach or player wanted any part of that game. If you understood football players and coaches you would have known this going into the game like I and everyone else did. Instead even now you are claiming this wasn't the case, and it was the weather. LOL. Now I'm not saying you are a clown fan, but that is exactly what a clown fan would do.

ISU has D1 scholarship athletes, they don't want to play the sisters of the poor a week after the season is over in a meaningless game. ISU's second team should beat Drake by 30+ points, but the fact is no ISU coach or player wanted any part of that game. If you understood football players and coaches you would have known this going into the game like I and everyone else did. Instead even now you are claiming this wasn't the case, and it was the weather. LOL. Now I'm not saying you are a clown fan, but that is exactly what a clown fan would do.
This.

Years ago I watched UNI leading the clowns late, with the clowns needing a miracle. The refs called three consecutive pass interference calls against UNI, first of the game until the clowns threw for a touchdown to win it. That win was as shady a win as any I've ever seen by the clowns.

I remember this and the UNI fans , a few of which I knew, where calling for an investigation. UNI has beaten ISU many times since the 1980s.

I just started reading this full thread and I cant believe there are ISU fans over here posting about the game and wanting to make excuses.

As soon as ISU won thier 7th game they should cancelled this makeup game as it was not needed on Dec 1 in Iowa.

Latest posts