!*****Official Iowa Beats Traquon McBarkley And The Kitteny Lions Game Thread*****!

It wouldn't matter if they didn't play soft. If they score you'd still be crying about. It's a no win situation for the coordinators. I believe there was only a couple people here at HN who actually thought we'd have a chance. It's a let down buy geeezzzzzz those young men played a hell of a game.

WRONG again. Keep doing on D what got you there. Being aggressive, That way if you get beat, you get beat playing at your highest level. Going prevent won't cut it at Iowa against a team like Penn State. It'll work against North Texas.

Oh please. It's better than trashing the players like all the other Ferentz worshippers and Iowa media likes do. I can't wait to hear all the BS excuses made for Brian's pathetic performance.

About 10 too many run calls in the first half. Can't wait so long to get Stanley comfortable. 2nd half playcalling was better. Overall, id give BF about a C grade. D in the first half(the touchdown pass saved him an F), B in the second half.

I thought we had a chance to win this game.. if our defense could keep them out of the endzone.

Some of you are forgetting that we have them 2 pts on offense.

But anyways it sucked at the end.

But some of the fist pounding crying by a few of you on here is making me lol at least.

My 10 year old son taking it more maturely.

Nope, watch the replay...when we got aggressive on the final play, we got beat. Sorry pal, but you're just wrong...
I'm not talking about the final play genius. I'm talking about them starting at Iowa's 19 with 1:20 and 2 timeouts and Iowa giving them 10 yard passes. PSU only had to use 1 of their final 2 timeouts until the last play.

Dude, after tonight's enormous let down this team probably loses to MSU, OSU, Wisky, Minny and maybe Purdue. Lucky to get to 6 wins. This will be the best defensive effort you'll see all year by a country mile.

Possibly, but likely the best defense we will face all year as well(jury out on OSU).

Stats notwithstanding, I think we could see this defense play some good, maybe great games.

I/m not talking about the final play genius. I'm talking about them starting at Iowa's 19 with 1:20 and 2 timeouts and Iowa giving them 10 yard passes. PSU only had to use 1 of their final 2 timeouts until the last play.

I guess you missed the drive before when we had the ball with 2 min left.. penn state blitzed twice..

We scored in 30 secs...