!****OFFICIAL IOWA/BEACHES OF OHIO GAME THREAD****!

One more touchdown or fg and I would be in favor of pulling starters. **cough,cough** CJB

I did not like that last offensive set by the Iowa offense. Basically two running plays and a short pass. Very conservative. Got to go for the dagger and bury a team.

I did not like that last offensive set by the Iowa offense. Basically two running plays and a short pass. Very conservative. Got to go for the dagger and bury a team.

Typical 1st game of the season for Iowa

halftime thoughts, this defense would fit in well in the big 12. Offense, hard to say. I'd like to believe it's that good but I think it's more Miami is just that bad. Targeting call was pure BS, when's the last time you've seen a targeting call on a punt return.........never, because this is the first time it's ever happened in the history of football. Getting the makeup call on the McCarron fumble/touchback doesn't make up for losing your 2nd best defensive player the 4th play of the game. guess more will be revealed in the next 30 minutes. All I gotta say is the defense better nut up.

CJ has apparently gone into Davis's 'check-down Charlie' mode. He's 10-11 throwing sideways and 3 yds. And he held the ball too long on the flea-flicker. And I agree with whoever said it, apparently he's been told not to run because on the last play they ran, he could have ran for 20 but dumped it down 3 yds. to Wadley. Good think we have a strong run game and create TO's on D. That's always the difference anyway.

Cyfan post.

Don't forget how they were 12 - 0 last year but somehow come into this season on a 2 game losing streak

I guess if anybody were to know about losing streaks it would be a cyfan.

Latest posts