***Official "I Wish Alford Was Still Playing So We Could Kick His Red and White Striped Pants Wearing Ass" Game Thread***

This loss is on Fran as far as I am concerned. Thought all his team had to show up and had his head up his ass on not getting Jbo out.
Seriously watch a re-run and watch Jbo just stand around when Iowa had the ball on offense.

Well for one Fran doesn’t look at the numbers, anyone who watches the games can see the value he has on the floor.
Well for one Fran doesn’t look at the numbers, anyone who watches the games can see the value he has on the floor.
So he can’t shoot a lick . Can’t score . Gets scorched on defense every game . His only value is his ball handling which doesn’t warrant a starting spot . Starting two point guards makes zero sense . Anyone who watches should know this .

I still think our biggest weakness is at point guard. Indiana has enough athletes to pick Jbo up at half court and not let him step into shots. He can't blow by anyone and get a shot or an easy pass. Same with Connor. He's not capable of hurting you off the dribble so you can get up in his space and not worry about him blowing by you and causing trouble. Joe T is capable of getting by a guy but cant pull up and hit a shot. As for our zone tonight Indiana took it into the top of the paint and killed us from there. That can't happen.

So he can’t shoot a lick . Can’t score . Gets scorched on defense every game . His only value is his ball handling which doesn’t warrant a starting spot . Starting two point guards makes zero sense . Anyone who watches should know this .

Well, if you happened to watch tonight, he made a three and scored 5 points. His D was bad tonight, but usually pretty sound. He also is by far the best post passer to Luka, so there is some value to that as well.

I can’t help but wonder if Jbo is sick or hampered in some way. Just looks off.

Every player has an off game and he will bounce back a play a big role. That’s where it’s the coaches responsibility to see this a get the player out. JoeT should have been in the game the last ten minutes of the game.

That was Fran’s fault. Just one of those games for Jbo. He is too good on offense not to bounce back.

He has weaknesses. But where are you when he drops double digit dimes?

It was a pathetic second half, but evidently it takes the worst half in over a year to bring out certain posters.

Let’s just understand that arguably the top offensive team in the country had an absolutely awful night on O. It happens. This game means nothing. We are still one of the best teams in the nation. Of course, Indiana played really well on D. Credit.

Well, if you happened to watch tonight, he made a three and scored 5 points. His D was bad tonight, but usually pretty sound. He also is by far the best post passer to Luka, so there is some value to that as well.
Not enough value to be in the starting lineup

Latest posts