***Official "I Wish Alford Was Still Playing So We Could Kick His Red and White Striped Pants Wearing Ass" Game Thread***

covid schedule... honestly

I knew this was going to happen.. when you go from playing 2 games a week to 1 game a week it fucks with you.
Yeah, that plays a role too, which sucks since we only have like 2 games in the NEXT two weeks as well. They are off now til what, next Friday? We have to start making up these games asap, or they are all gonna get pigeon holed into it at the end and it will make it extremely hard for Iowa to navigate since the schedule is so heavily back loaded with the best teams in the league. I still say the B1G champ is gonna have 5 to 6 loses.

These games happen in all sports. The same day the Hawks laid this egg mighty Liverpool in the English Premier League lost to lowly Burnley 0-1. It was Liverpool’s first loss at home in 68 matches.

Instead of berating the players for an embarrassing loss I hope Fran simply tells them to flush this from their system and start fresh today and focus on Illinois.

...mighty Liverpool in the English Premier League lost to lowly Burnley 0-1. It was Liverpool’s first loss at home in 68 matches.
I always thought it was cool how those guys can drink beer on TV while they're playing.

How they can keep hitting those triple 20s is beyond me. I love it when the announcer guy goes, "ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIIGGGGGGHHHTYYYYY!!!!!"

Ummmm. Ummmm. Hmmmm.

Whar not sure if serious meme?

chief bromden | Tumblr | Movie quotes, Jack nicholson, American comedy

I do believe part of the problem was the team, coaching staff, and players were resting on their laurels. Thought they would automatically win. No Problem

We were somewhat lackadaisical throughout the game

We were seriously unobservant around the basket on Defense

Time and again there were hoosiers wide open for a pass under the basket

Or were allowed to drive uncontested to the basket

The substitution patterns were rather suspect this game as opposed to
almost every other game this season

Another aspect was the Pitiful Criminal officiating

Zebras let Garza get manhandled the entire game and called touch fouls against the Hawks

The foul called on Keegan under our basket was a prime example

They shot 35 free throws

We shot 21

They called for 20 personals

25 on the Hawks

Perhaps this game came at the right time

We Should be prepared for the Illini

Last edited:
I always thought it was cool how those guys can drink beer on TV while they're playing.

How they can keep hitting those triple 20s is beyond me. I love it when the announcer guy goes, "ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIIGGGGGGHHHTYYYYY!!!!!"
I still have the dart from the one Robin hood I got in an actual game.

BTW thats how I met my wife. She was in a dart league and I was helping set up equipment for a buddy's karaoke.

To show how ridiculously stupid I was, it would be two and a half years before I pursued her.

God damn I was stupid in my mid twenties.

Latest posts