***OFFICIAL HAWKS VS SPARTACUS GAME THREAD***

I hope when we get the ball back that we run Bulloch up the middle. That play works great. Or maybe we can use Weisman's speed and run him to the outside.

I hate losing to MSU more than any other team mainly because they're by far the dirtiest team in the B1G. Dantonio being a total dooshmuffin is another reason.

Agreed. We really needed the NIU game and/or this one to have good bowl chances. Now...its gonna take a win I didn't expect.

Yep. I think Iowa will (probably) win the Purdue game. But that alone only gets us to 5-7. Other than that one, I'm not sure I'll be able to predict a win in any of our other remaining games and really believe that will be the outcome.. The schedule gets quite a bit more difficult from here.

I had almost been turned to the Dark Side. But then the fake punt happened. Now I'm back to wondering how many years of suck I'll have to go through before Iowa gets some new blood at the coaching staff. After the '50s, Iowa fans had 20+ years of suck. With the way things are going...
It'll be interesting to see if the big donors makes some calls to barta after another bowless season.

Seriously people, we need a whole new coaching staff. Unfortunately, we're gonna have to wait until after next season at the earliest.

Granted MSU is most likely the best defense we'll see all year, but also one of the worst offenses in the B1G. Not sure how to really interpret this game.

Latest posts