***OFFICIAL HAWKS VS SPARTACUS GAME THREAD***

No, they are not. Their coaches are clearly better. Talent is very similar to one another.
No, their talent IS better. They can catch the ball and impose their will on Iowa because they have better players. The fact that it is the responsibility of the coaches to recruit better players means that, yes, their coaches are clearly better.

Any team that cannot run the ball AT ALL is bound to lose if they also cannot throw/catch the ball.

Football is actually a really simple game. If you move the ball more than 4 yds/play, on average, you will win the game.

Wanna know why Powell wasn't recruited by anyone? That INT is why. He's too short. Taller player at least breaks it up

Rudock has hung 2 deep balls horribly this game and both have been intercepted. That last one was to Powell...pretty sure you're going to have trouble overthrowing that guy. Throw the ball!

i should be honest. i didn't expect Iowa to do all that well on Offense against the MSU D. what i didn't expect was them to move the ball so easily against our D.
This is whats been running through my head since the end of the 1st qtr. Neither team could run the ball. When it comes down to it, MSU found our biggest weakness on D which made a mediocre QB probably the B1G offensive player of the week.

Latest posts