***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

Fran’s teams have always been soft on perimeter defense. He simply can’t recruit the athletes to get inside someone’s shorts and hand-check like the most physical B1G teams do. Purdue exposed this (twice) and these orange thugs are doing it as well.

Lack of quickness in this Iowa line up is killing us again. Teams just overplay us on defense and we can't do anything about it. CJ and Weiskamp smothered on the perimeter but can't put it on the deck and hurt you.

Possessions that end in Kriener threes are net losses in the long run. It’s not that hard to understand, and I don’t know why he doesn’t get that.

Garza’s going to have his 785th double double of the year and we’re gonna get blown out by 20.

Tell me again how having a physical team that actually lifts weights isn’t really important as long as they can shoot.

Three hours shooting in Carver after a game by yourself doesn’t mean a damn thing when you constantly get your dick knocked in the dirt. I mean unless your goal is to be a pro HORSE player or Around The World MVP.

One of our guys got stronger and faster, guess which one?

Latest posts