***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

Nobody wants to be that guy. If a massive outbreak could be linked to one recording artist, just to name an example, not cancelling their tour or one promoter not cancelling their festival the modern social media and Twitter world would pin it on them for the rest of their life. Hell Ted Kennedy never completely got over Chappaquiddick, at least from a political career standpoint, and that happened fifty years ago.

Nobody wants to be that guy. If a massive outbreak could be linked to one recording artist, just to name an example, not cancelling their tour or one promoter not cancelling their festival the modern social media and Twitter world would pin it on them for the rest of their life.
Yeah, that’s driving some of this for sure.

Ted Kennedy’s was justified.

I for one am glad to see the renewed IL IA rivalry. It's going to be fun.

5e6917f141cff.image.jpg

Is it true the high baseball season might get canceled?
Yeah, but I think the low baseball season will be played.
Funny you asked, I run indoor practices for junior high kids through the winter, not even 15 minutes ago I got a text from our AD saying we are not able to hold any further practices on school property, indefinitely.

It was not a dickish text at all, he was super apologetic but completely refused to give details. The vibe I got from it was that something big is in the works at the school level, and moving fast for whatever that’s worth. We are in NW Iowa and there have been no confirmed cases here.

Something feels ominous, but maybe my gut is wrong....

Funny you asked, I run indoor practices for junior high kids through the winter, not even 15 minutes ago I got a text from our AD saying we are not able to hold any further practices on school property, indefinitely.

It was not a dickish text at all, he was super apologetic but completely refused to give details. The vibe I got from it was that something big is in the works at the school level, and moving fast for whatever that’s worth. We are in NW Iowa and there have been no confirmed cases here.

Something feels ominous, but maybe my gut is wrong....
I won't go into it, cuz you know what I think of this whole thing. An objective analysis of the data from this event and past events supports my opinion. I'll just leave it at that.

Latest posts