***Official Hawks Stomp The Ill-Lye-Nye For A Double Bye Game Thread***

Fryowa

Administrator
Fran can prove something here.

Let’s hope Weezy was getting some work done instead of playing horse with his girlfriend for a Liestikow article.

Go.

This game is one I hope the team can get done. To get the double bye hasn't happened in a long time. It would be a good sign of progress for the basketball program.

No one told me today was day light savings.....did I miss the game already?:)

Iowa needs this W pretty badly. Probably the most important individual game since last years NCAA 2nd round tournament game. Momentum has slipped some and the boys are indeed worn down from a season of bailing hay. Get this dub boys and let's get some more rest. We need fresh legs to make it rain 3's !!!

No one told me today was day light savings.....did I miss the game already?:)

Nobody told me either, in fact I didn't realize it until I saw your post. My son changed the clocks and the computers automatically changed.

No wonder why today felt like it was getting away from me.

Reactions: trj
Nobody told me either, in fact I didn't realize it until I saw your post. My son changed the clocks and the computers automatically changed.

No wonder why today felt like it was getting away from me.

1000% ....... phone and computer said one thing, stove and microwave said another. Dog was staring at me like he needed to go out like an hour before I woke up. Today got away from me when I got out of bed.

1000% ....... phone and computer said one thing, stove and microwave said another. Dog was staring at me like he needed to go out like an hour before I woke up. Today got away from me when I got out of bed.
How dawg know? He on DST, too? Or just TDS?

Latest posts