**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

Kansas has won 14 straight conference championships you fucking moron. Iowa State hasn't made the Elite 8 in how long? No, no one is talking about those things because they aren't happening. You are a blatant Cyclone fan. Just own it and stop being a twat.

Miller and Condon (Iowa fan), Ross (Iowa fan) & Williams, Murphy and Andy, Heather and Travis (Iowa fan) have been talking about this all week.

Listen everyone talking officiating it’s being called the same both ways and anyone who thinks it’s not has its blinders on!! They are letting them ball and letting the game be decided by the players.

I agree. But for the officials to let both teams foul like crazy is a joke. Especially when you're a fan of the team who doesn't play like that.

Listen everyone talking officiating it’s being called the same both ways and anyone who thinks it’s not has its blinders on!! They are letting them ball and letting the game be decided by the players.

Agreed (outside of their big man who should be fouled out). That said, they are letting too much go, imo.

Fran needs to get a T to get these guys to start calling an obvious foul.
If we don’t get to the free throw line we don’t win today.

WTF is this offense tha keeps running Cook out 20 feet from the block?!
Pretty tough to go inside out when your inside is out!

TC! See that 12 x 8 red rectangle 2 feet from the basket? Go stand on it and raise ur hand for the ball!:mad:

Iowa is fine they just need to match physicality of this game and man up.. Which I think they have started to do.. taking it to Rutgers now and attacking the hoop. Good Shit right now..
If it's close we got JBo the unsecret weapon, Cook is really sacrificing his game to open up Moss and others.

Calling it both ways? Yes. But they are not calling anything. It is like a pickup game where you are calling your own fouls/violations

They are getting all the breaks

We are playing one of our worst game of the season

And it is a tied game

By God, I like our chances

Calling it both ways? Yes. But they are not calling anything. It is like a pickup game where you are calling your own fouls/violations

They are calling it the same both ways! People need to stop the whining..l I have no probably at all ZERO with how this game is playing out. ZERO!!! In my view it favors IOWA, more than it does Rutgers..

Latest posts