***Official Hawks Flip The Fighting Turtles On Their Backs Game Thread***

Question o the day... should he be starting? He certainly deserves it!! Who goes to the bench? Fredrick's defense has been not good; he was subbed out b/c of it at the 2nd time out.

I like Keegan and Patrick coming off the bench

With Nunge and JoeT

Completely different team on the floor

And the contrast in style with the starters is dramatic

And extremely difficult to handle

They are The Shock Troops

Stokes was a center, don't know how you compare that to what Keegan who is playing wing and top of the press. Plus Keegan has the handles of a guard, honestly I don't know who to compare him to that played at Iowa. Maybe Ray Thompson.
I know what Stokes played and I'm already fighting posters who think Keegan resembles Stokes.

But Stokes, about half a dozen times a year, would get loose ahead of the pack and throw down a ferocious one hander. Thats all I was referring to.

Keegan looks like Chris Street to me, but Thompson at 6'5 did have the same sense of anticipation.

It Ray had played four years at Iowa he would probably have school records in career points and steals.

Question o the day... should he be starting? He certainly deserves it!! Who goes to the bench? Fredrick's defense has been not good; he was subbed
I'd say so, but look what he brings off the bench. I'd say have a short hook for all but Garza and KM is first off the bench. Potential 6th man of the year if he keeps this up.

Stuck his head in where is should not have been his fault, Wiezy feeling the heat on his starting spot with some inspired play.