***Official Hawks Flip The Fighting Turtles On Their Backs Game Thread***

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its safe to say that over the last 2 games........... a star is born!

Now THAT looked like Greg Stokes.

Get ahead on the break, one handed jam.

Only difference is Keenan jammed it right handed.
Stokes was a center, don't know how you compare that to what Keegan who is playing wing and top of the press. Plus Keegan has the handles of a guard, honestly I don't know who to compare him to that played at Iowa. Maybe Ray Thompson.

Murray is a stud. He needs to see more minutes at 3 to go along with the minutes he was taking at 4.

Does anyone know if Murray brother is that much different talent wise? My goodness he seems like a underrated recruit. Hawks are in great shape if his bro is 3/4th the player.

Beyond Joe Wieskamp poor play as of late, does anyone agree he seems less team oriented? Never looking to pass on transition even if someone is wide open down court, poor shot selection, and defense seems lower effort.

Whats Murray's status line from the last 10 mins? Dudes everywhere!
Question o the day... should he be starting? He certainly deserves it!! Who goes to the bench? Fredrick's defense has been not good; he was subbed out b/c of it at the 2nd time out.

I started watching when it was 19-17. Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing either CJF or JoeW.

Latest posts