***Official Hawks Flip The Fighting Turtles On Their Backs Game Thread***

Fryowa

Administrator
Not sure if I'll be too active on the thread in the first half, have to pick my kid up after wrestling practice and I'll be cooking rainbow trout, asparagus, and baked potatoes for the boy and I tonight.

I'm calling 31 PTS, 11 REB, 10 FT in 34 minutes for Garza tonight.

Kick some ass.

GO HAWKS

I love rainbow trout. My parents had a cabin in Colorado and we would go to a stocked lake. Those trout would swim around the lake. Every 30 minutes it was amazing. Then we went home, cleaned them and cooked them. So, so good.

I miss that cabin.

Not sure if I'll be too active on the thread in the first half, have to pick my kid up after wrestling practice and I'll be cooking rainbow trout, asparagus, and baked potatoes for the boy and I tonight.

I'm calling 31 PTS, 11 REB, 10 FT in 34 minutes for Garza tonight.

Kick some ass.

GO HAWKS
Focus+Desire=DEFENSE...

was going to try and get a quick workout/lift in.....that ain't happening. too lazy, going to get some heart attack inducing food at halftime.

Well if there's one thing we're really consistent with it's starting out ice cold on the road.

LOL I see how this game is going to go. Maryland can't miss from deep and we can't buy a bucket. Sigh. Not going to get upset though. Seen this movie too many times.

Perimeter defense.......shampoo, rinse, repeat. What Maryland dude is going to go off now? You know it is coming.

Holy F they gonna call a foul? Apparently grabbing Luka's wrist is a jump ball SMH

Garza has no business dribbling the ball down that low. Either go up and shoot it or pass it out.

Latest posts