Official "@HawkGold Thinks I'm A Closet Badger Fan, Hawks Skate Into Madtown Game Thread

It may be the mothership, but Penn State is the speedboat I wanna ride on.
I’ve been to duals there three times, two of them against Iowa. Even though Cael has the recruiting advantage right now, the Carver experience is still a thousand miles better. They get maybe a fourth the fans we do on their best day unless it’s Iowa, and even then it’s a snoozer. Iowa fans have wrestling knowledge no other fan base does which makes it fun. When you go to PSU it’s very casual fans. Iowa fans are dawgs.

Got news for you buddy. They could lose out and they're still making the dance. Their Quad 1 wins are in the bank.

Lay-off the psilocybin buddy.
I think so, too but I only see 5 games left, period. With a 1-4 / 2-3 finish, very possible they drop all the way to play-in for 11 seed.

What Sandfort does is deliver the ball to the shooter in a position of minimal movement required by the shooter. In other words, the shooter has the hammer pulled back, cocked and ready. The others don't do it as much. Sandfort doesn't get that many credits for assists, but he does contribute. That is missing
Give me some time stamped examples of how he does this and examples of other guys not.

I have the game DVRd and I’d like to learn this.

We need to get you in touch with Barta like yesterday man. There’s no reason Iowa should be losing these games when you’ve got this thing figured out.

No drugs just truth they don't belong in the tourney period.
You might be mad at ‘em, but they’re good enough to be in the tournament because the NET rankings say they are. That’s literally what makes it that you deserve to be in. Other than auto bids it goes by NET. This isn’t hard

Maybe we should just stay home when the selection committee calls our name. Because we didn’t play well.
Our chances of an early exit have definitely increased because the minute load Fran gave players in January is taking its toll.

Four out of five on the road hasn't helped either. But one would have to be delusional to think this team doesn't belong in the Dance.

One of you guys mentioned it, but since Pat came back the chemistry has been missing. Right on cue!
They need a big 6'9" banger instead of Pat. He plays on the outside too much and retards the growth of a Sandfort and the rebounding suffers with a forward that can't be down low. There can't be good chemistry when the team is slanted too much in one direction, not balanced, with too many that operate in the same area of the court. They are easier to defend cause they become even more outside oriented with Pat. Swap Pat with Nunge and this team would be something we could have some confidence in. As things stand we are probably on course for another Richmond situation.

You might be mad at ‘em, but they’re good enough to be in the tournament because the NET rankings say they are. That’s literally what makes it that you deserve to be in. Other than auto bids it goes by NET. This isn’t hard
If they lose out Yeats 17-15. Some bad losses. 2 to Wisky. 2 to Nebby, EIU.

Losing out could mean another Bad one.

IU is a tough place. MSU is another scrum team which Iowa struggles with.

Nebraska possibly a must win.

Give me some time stamped examples of how he does this and examples of other guys not.

I have the game DVRd and I’d like to learn this.

We need to get you in touch with Barta like yesterday man. There’s no reason Iowa should be losing these games when you’ve got this thing figured out.
It's in the details. Some just naturally do this. Throughout a season, coaches spot things and work on it.

What is crazy is you are all over the board about KF and BF. Both sports are really close to the same in results. Look for it in the game. Where the shooter receives the ball when they miss and make. Won't be 100 percent but there will be tendencies. You'd have to go back and look at wins as well, especially ones where Sandfort played 25 +- a bit minutes. Sandfort did get more minutes last night, but Murray didn't. Wonder why?

It's in the details. Some just naturally do this. Throughout a season, coaches spot things and work on it.

What is crazy is you are all over the board about KF and BF. Both sports are really close to the same in results. Look for it in the game. Where the shooter receives the ball when they miss and make. Won't be 100 percent but there will be tendencies. You'd have to go back and look at wins as well, especially ones where Sandfort played 25 +- a bit minutes. Sandfort did get more minutes last night, but Murray didn't. Wonder why?
So you can't give objective answers or examples...

Got it.

The net won't mean a thing when the have a losing record in the bt stands won't be surprised if they lose the last 3 finished 9 w 11 ln conference and lose 1st game in BTT. Hope for better but just don't see shots falling and standing watching missed shots.........

The net won't mean a thing when the have a losing record in the bt stands won't be surprised if they lose the last 3 finished 9 w 11 ln conference and lose 1st game in BTT. Hope for better but just don't see shots falling and standing watching missed shots.........
Sirius XM. College Sports channel. Big Dance guru. “The Selection Committee does not pay any attention to where teams finish in their conference. It is all about Quad wins. And Net.”

BTW. Iowa is in the top 10 in the country with their Quad 1 record.
They are tied with 8 teams for 9th place so they are somewhere between 9-17.

Only 2 of those have a Q4 loss and Iowa is one.

4 of those teams have a Q3 loss and Rutgers has 2. Iowa has zero

Iowa is OK on Q2 losses

Q1 losses 2 teams have 9.

Iowa and MSU have 8 Q2 losses. TCU 9

It all depends on how many Big Teams Dance. The MSU/Iowa game is huge.
A win there and a win over NE and they are likely in. Lose out, very iffy depending. Lose 2, not secure.

Beat MSU