Official "@HawkGold Thinks I'm A Closet Badger Fan, Hawks Skate Into Madtown Game Thread

Wreck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Down to Earth, Lads

Never wanted to be. When my kids hit upper grades I wanted to be at games. I know I'm not, but not sure Fran is.

Are you really telling me you can't see that Iowa lacks certain fundamentals? you really can't see that?
I think you have a severe underestimation of what is involved in coaching basketball and competing at this level and a severe overestimation of your own abilities.

You’re Mitty-ness has gotten to the point where you honestly, truly think that you’re a better candidate for a P6 basketball coaching job than Fran McCafferey (knowledge and ability-wise).

When you talk about the game and coaching off-hand and in heated conversation with fellow fans that’s called fandom. When you truly believe you’re a better coach than a current P6 coach that’s called sociopathy.

Your discombobulations in the NW game thread are all the evidence anyone here needs.

You guys think you have it bad? I have to listen to my wife, family and friends:)

Seriously, this is how you perform in Madison after how you were dissed in Carver?

I so wanted to play them in January when they were sucking wind. Damn!

Your reward for this shit show is a ride home through an ice storm. Hopefully the bus driver has better aim than our shooters and keep it between the ditches and out of the Dickeyville bottoms.

Last edited:
Those 2 shooting games in a row could easily ruin the rest of the season. Will be tough to come back from that mentally.

I want to thank Barta for making us a WRESTLING school.
Hold your horses dude. I was there Sunday and it was absolute magic. Hawk wrestling season tickets should be the expensive ones and basketball should be cheap.

God watching Wisconsin celebrate after that kind of win makes me want to throw up. Why did Iowa even get off the bus?

No heart, no discipline, no confidence, going to care about the woman’s team for now on. This is a shit show, Fran should be embarrassed, he has not developed his bench, overplayed his starters, and now Patrick has somehow upset the chemistry they had developed. The biggest problem is they have no discipline. That’s coaching.
See you on Saturday. Same time, same channel:)

No heart, no discipline, no confidence, going to care about the woman’s team for now on. This is a shit show, Fran should be embarrassed, he has not developed his bench, overplayed his starters, and now Patrick has somehow upset the chemistry they had developed. The biggest problem is they have no discipline. That’s coaching.

is that a surprise? No, it’s his boys. Chemistry is non existent. Connor rips into Kris when Connor almost loses the ball out of bounds that’s complete trash. Kids sitting on the bench losing out on minute opportunities that they so need and deserve. It’s laughable now how all of a sudden the bench is shortened, but I’m not surprised!!

One of you guys mentioned it, but since Pat came back the chemistry has been missing. Right on cue!
They have struggled on the road all season. What I said was that PM minutes would come from Sandfort and he was a big part of the run before PM came back. Actually I think they work and would work well together.

Hold your horses dude. I was there Sunday and it was absolute magic. Hawk wrestling season tickets should be the expensive ones and basketball should be cheap.

Lol,

That was not a knock on the wrestling program, but a compliments. I think any of our wresting coaches would run circles around Barta as an AD.

Iowa is 6 of 52 from three over the last two games. Holy f'ing crap! That has to be some kind of record. And this is supposed to be one of the highest scoring teams in the conference. Jeez, guys. That's unreal.

Latest posts