***OFFICIAL HAWKEYES FLIP A HERD OF TURTLES ON THEIR BACKS GAME THREAD***

Here’s what bothers me. Iowa is now 1-5 against the top teams in the Big 10.

This is very concerning. The way it looks we are the sixth or seventh best team in the conference and that is with possibly Frans best team.

At times Iowa looked and played like a bunch of suburban middle school kids tossed on the basketball floor of an inner city high school. Deer caught in the headlights.

Gotta give the guys credit for fighting back again at the end of the game.

If we just box out on the boards the last two games are not close at the end of the game.

Turgeon confirms what I suspected.

Bohannon lost the ball on the way up. Cowan got a finger on it.
At the very least Bohannon had to double clutch.

Can't think about the double bye now. Unless we win out and beat Badgers in Madison. Got to finish strong. Can't lose to Indiana at home.

Gotta give the guys credit for fighting back again at the end of the game.

If we just box out on the boards the last two games are not close at the end of the game.
Good teams play hard like that all game.

Meh teams start playing hard when they get down by 12.

Can't think about the double bye now. Unless we win out and beat Badgers in Madison. Got to finish strong. Can't lose to Indiana at home.

Cowan knew he would pull up along with everyone else inside of Carver !!!

Game sucked, everyone has nailed my thoughts.

But I think Robbie Hummel established a whole new level of suck AND stupidity.

Not sure any Iowa team or that team out west for that matter will ever go that low.

I rest easy knowing this.

I rewound it multiple times. Jbo and Moss both fouled.

Jbo was on the way up

The first 10 minutes of the game was some of the worst basketball I've ever seen by both teams. The way we played tonight, if Maryland was playing well we'd have been blown out!

And if we'd have played well and shot anywhere close to season avg, wed have won. Turgeon just said Iowa did Md a huge favor by missing a bunch of open 3s in the first half..that they usually dont.

Iowa has not played well in the last 3 games, it caught up to them.

With one minute left in the game Fran should have put Garza in and told him his only responsibility is too keep their big guy off of the offensive boards.

With one minute left in the game Fran should have put Garza in and told him his only responsibility is too keep their big guy off of the offensive boards.
He put Kriener in instead.

Is it unfair to say that Garza's September cyst removal is finally catching up to him?. He looks worn down physically. And he loves a physical game.

Bohannon's weird movement on his shot was his own doing. Moss, on the other hand, got a nice elbow in the ass which knocked him to the floor. Definitely should have been a foul called on that shit.

Sure. And who was he going to tell to stop Cowan from driving since he decided to play man.

The reason Ferdinand got the offensive tip is because Cowan drove by Bohannon so Kreiner has to come over to get in front of Cowan or there would have been a layup instead of a tip in

Latest posts