***OFFICIAL HAWKEYES FLIP A HERD OF TURTLES ON THEIR BACKS GAME THREAD***

Heck, MD could lose to MI and PSU. WI could lose to us and IN. Win out and we’re the 4. Lots of basketball left.
We would go 7-3 on the road in the B1G if we win out. That would be a hell of a accomplishment. 14-6 would too.

It would be a crying shame if we did win out and only finished tied for fifth. But 14-6 is a best case scenario. Okay to root for but not likely to happen. Michigan vs Minnesota tonight is a huge game. I'm done trying to figure out the Gophs. I predicted a February surge for them based on their experience, talent, athleticism and schedule. Then they lose to Nebraska.

This loss wasn't a surprise at all

Before the game I looked at the schedule and thought that if we go 3-3 the rest of the regular season

We will be doing well

No disgrace to lose to the Terps

We have to beat Indiana and Rutgers at Carver

And beat Nebraska on the road

Those are distinct possibilities

At Ohio State and Wisconsin just might not be Ws

:cool:
It sounds reasonable.

No offense but WTF?o_O No, never.
It’s bad enough how much he played, earlier!

If I’m not mistaken Fran subbed Dailey in at the end of the Indiana game. Dailey is better able to keep his guy from driving into the lane. If we can keep the other guards from driving into the lane, then our bigs don't have to help out. This in turn helps us block out when the shot goes up and prevents an easy put back.

Latest posts