***OFFICIAL HAWKEYES FLIP A HERD OF TURTLES ON THEIR BACKS GAME THREAD***

We have enough evidence that teams struggle/are uncomfortable vs. Iowa’s 1/2 court pressure and drop back zone

Yet Fran continues to go man.

Unfathomable
Fran does just enough to keep employed and not a thing more. Same as Kirky. It’s the Iowa way.

Whom ever is responsible for teaching boxing out needs to be fired. Ridiculous that they can’t teach basic basketball

Five effing white shirts and one black shirt and not one player could block the guy out.

Get that rebound and the game is over.

If moss shot went in, that would have seemed historic with three buzzer beaters in a row. Would have been ot if iowa make one of two one and one free throws

This. Iowa's inability to block out Bruno at the end lost the game.
There was nobody to block out!

Wieskamp and Kreiner went to get in front of Cowan because Fran decided to go man.

I told my son that was exactly what was going to happen if Fran went man.

BOTH JBo and Moss were fouled at the end there. Of course the shitty ass B1G refs swallow their whistles.

The Hawks put themselves in that situation by playing like horse shit the majority of the game. And by never f'n putting a body on someone and blocking them out. Shit, I learned that in middle school. Hawks are always just standing there waiting for the ball to fall to them.

And Maryland played like shit, too! I don't like our direction lately. Need to start playing a lot better or it's gonna be a short post season!

Not so sure Md played like shit. They shot out of their minds in the 2nd. At one point 70%...teams dont shoot that well in shoot around...

I see several posts saying JoBo and Moss were fouled. Any videos?
Not any more different than dozens of other non-calls.

Moss got fouled but that makes up for the phantom foul call on JBo in first half .... oh, wait

Refs swallow whistles on helter-skelter plays at end of games